Saturday 9 June 2012

The Wanted @ Summertime Ball

Aw, my boys. I hardly actually know anyone personally who likes them apart from me and my cousin. People can take the piss out of them and say that 'their not as good as One Direction' and they might not be in the charts (but really, the charts are a load of crap because some right trash gets to No.1 sometimes!) anyway, I am proud to have watched them grow to what they are now, I shall always be 110% behind them and i'll always be ready at any given moment to go and stand outside some hotel or radio station to say hi to them!
They played their 3rd gig at the summertime ball today and I remember two years ago when they went on with All Time Low and they couldn't believe that they had even been picked to perform! I have always been gutted that I don't live in London and going to this gig is one of the reasons why, I would have loved to see them there today with some of my favourite artists such as Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry + Coldplay!
New band Lawson also played at the gig and I can see them going in the same route to be a big success in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment