Saturday 7 July 2012

Dog Is Dead!



I saw Dog Is Dead last May when they supported Viva Brother (who then were just Brother) We all thought they were really good, I remember taking this photo of one of the band members because I loved his hair! It was at Manchester Club Academy I think and we were stood right at the front because it is such a small venue. They played quite a few songs and also the one that they have now released which is 'Glockenspiel Song' The band they supported have now actually split up which I was quite gutted about but I love how these are now getting some recognition! Huw Stevens on R1 has been a big fan of them for a while and he has picked them as his big thing this weekend. 'Glockenspiel Song' is released on July 23. The track is taken from their debut album 'All Our Favourite Stories', which is out this Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment