Wednesday 20 June 2012

Key 103 Jingle Ball @ M.E.N Arena



I go to these every year and it has kinda become a tradition now, although some of the acts are not as good as they could be but sometimes theres nothing wrong with a bit of chav now and again (such as N-Dubz/Cher Lloyd who I have sat through)
Key 103 do one every Christmas and in Summer around July time, the lineup was decent though this year, off the top of my head there was..
- Example: He was a surprise act as he had his own gig at another venue later on at night.
- Ed Sheeran: I wept, bearing in mind this was the first time i'd ever seen him live and I had been obsessing over him for 12 months. I think that was standard.
- The Wanted: Brill.
- JLS: Shite but I always love to learn the dances to their songs.
Tinchy Stryder: Too small to be visible from that far away.
- Pixie Lott: She was very good, and has an amazing voice!
- Matt Cardle: Boredom, I sat down.
- Dappy: He had a nice hat on.
- Olly Murs: Brill as always.
- Emeli Sande: Quite a lot of people sat down to her because she wasn't as popular then but I could see a lot better then so I thought she was very good, amazing voice!

There were probably more people than that I just can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment