Thursday 6 September 2012

The Vaccines and Two Door Cinema Club albums!



I FINALLY got these two albums that I have been needing half the year, they are currently being transferred onto my IPod and I cannot wait to listen to them!
I have listened to a few songs off The Vaccines' album and they sound amazing at the moment. Unfortunately I couldn't go to their signing in Manchester on Tuesday because I ended up going out somewhere. Sad times.
ALSO unbeknown to me whilst I was sat at home in my pyjamas yesterday, Two Door Cinema Club did a signing in Manchester too! I went to buy the albums today and the man went They both did a signing here you know. THANKS FOR TELLING ME NOW MATE.
Anyway, The Vaccines seem to be taking the top spot in the charts at the moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment