Monday 2 July 2012

Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbour!

This is a pointless post with a pointless name, its just that i'm listening to Hey Ya by Outcast at this moment in time. I thought I would put down a few things that i've found out/that I love musically over the last few weeks..

Ben Howard - Old Pine
I just want to say, I think this video is dead cute. I am absolutely obsessed with Ben Howard. I've got to the point now where I cannot listen to any other album to go to sleep to. He has brought out my second favourite song off the album which is Old Pine, its one of my favourites because it's the most Mumford and Sons ish one out of the lot which I loveee. I cannot wait to see him at V Fest next month. I'll be getting all emo.

Little Mix - Wings
I heard this song like an hour ago on Greg James' Radio One show and I was quite surprised as to how it sounds, it's really good! I thought they would be moaning about lads of something in their new song but their not. I was pleasently surprised.

Chase & Status - End Credits
This has been flipping annoying me for so so long. A miniture clip of this song is used by Greg James on his 'handy highlights package' at the end of each show (this post is quite relatable to Gregory actually) and it bugged me so much that I knew i'd heard the song before but I had no idea who sang it or what it was called! It was like I was being punished each day, it got right on my wick. BUT I watched the highlights from Hackney the other day and found out that its a Chase & Status song! I was so chuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment