Friday 10 August 2012

One Week till V!


I am still in Ibiza, so if my handy skills on blogspot have worked this should have been posted on Friday 10th.
This week i'm on a spanish island and next i'll be in a tent in Essex. But I can't tell you how excited I am for my first proper festival! - I can't count Hackney cause there was no tent involved. Seeing some of my favourite bands for the first time such as The Killers and The Stone Roses will be absolutely amazing!
Plus Ben, Ben Howard. I don't even know what i'll be like when I see him live. I'll be one of those people they catch on the TV sobbing their heart out.
There are so many people on that line up that I want to see!
Should be a good weekend before I crash back to reality and get my GCSE results back on the 23rd. eek.


No comments:

Post a Comment