Tuesday 1 January 2013

The Best Of 2012

I haven't actually listened to many new albums this (last) year, i've noted down the ones I really got into throughout the year then to notice a lot of them came out late 2011! So here is my short list of albums that I have listened to throughout 2012!

14. Spector - Enjoy It While It Lasts
13. Jessie Ware - Devotion
 

12. Marina And The Diamonds - Electra Heart

11. The Killers - Battleborn

10. Ellie Goulding - Halcyon

9. Jake Bugg - Jake Bugg

8. Mumford & Sons - Babel

7. Newton Faulkner - Write It On Your Skin

6. The Vaccines - Come Of Age

5. Two Door Cinema Club - Come Of Age

4. Of Monsters And Men - My Head Is An Animal

3. The Heartbreaks - Funtimes

2. Maximo Park - The National Health

1. Alt J - An Awesome Wave

3 comments:

  1. Great countdown - Alt-J (∆) deserved it! - but TDCC's album is Beacon, not Come Of Age! Check out our countdown of the Top 30 albums of 2012 :)
    http://onthejukebox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I know, silly typo! Thanks for letting me know x

      Delete
    2. All amazing artists

      Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

      www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

      Helen

      X

      Delete