Tuesday 27 March 2012

BBCR1's Hackney Weekend!



YAY! I've secured my tickets for Saturday 23rd June on Hackney Marshes for BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend. The ticketing process was the longest i've gone through in my life (no exageration) stretching from when I registered for tickets two weeks ago. Which involved adding a photo of myself and a guest. Then realising it hadn't saved and having to start all over again. I then had to wake up on Sunday morning for 11am when I could finally get my tickets which took over an hour and a half as the website crashed, severley cutting into my coursework time.
But I finally got them and I'm going to see artists such as Jay-Z, Florence and The Machine and Example for FREE.
...a great way to say goodbye to all of the exams I have coming up in the next few months. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment