Wednesday 22 August 2012

Ibiza Music!


Embedded image permalinkI got back from my holiday in Ibiza last week and whilst i'd been in Es Cana, two amazing gigs had been going on only a few miles away from where we were staying - and I didn't go to either of them.
In the two weeks that I was there Chase & Status and Paolo Nutini played at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel (It's basically a hotel in San Antonio which holds gigs poolside throughout the summer) It was a family holiday and although I have been to gigs with my dad before such as Arctic Monkeys and Noel Gallagher, he refered to the headliner as 'Jason Status' so it wouldn't have gone down too well! I did however rip a poster off the wall next to a Pacha shop in another town close to where we were staying to keep, I did also see a Radio 1 Ibiza Weekend one but they were all in bars and I don't think they'd appreciate me hacking at one of their walls.
Radio 1 did their annual three night gig there which included DJs playing such as Annie Mac and Pete Tong - it would have been incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment